This Saturday, 15 December, Receipt Bank will be undergoing scheduled infrastructure maintenance beginning at 7am GMT.
A well run system requires infrastructure maintenance and without it, it slows down our ability to launch new updates or features, and to fix bugs. With the planned maintenance coming this weekend, we want you to know what to expect.
We expect our system to be down for up to two hours, but please follow along on Twitter for real-time updates.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All Receipt Bank Partners will be affected beginning at 7am GMT on Saturday, 15th December.
- You will not be able to upload any items via mobile app or access the dashboard online during the downtime. But don’t worry, none of your (or your clients’) past submissions will be affected!
- You will receive in-app notifications reminding you of the maintenance beforehand. If you try to use Receipt Bank during the downtime, you will see a maintenance page only.
- There will not be any major changes to the User Interface so everything will still look familiar after the maintenance.
- During the downtime we will be optimising our foundations to allow us to build more innovations in 2019.
- We encourage you to let your clients know about the planned downtime. Please also let them know we will be posting updates on Twitter.
- Once the system is back up you will receive a notification and can resume business as usual.
Taking into account our Partners from around the world, we scheduled this maintenance to create as little disruption as possible, but we do apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. In the meantime, take this as an opportunity to catch up on any content you missed from us this year.
Here are some of our greatest hits from 2018…
CASE STUDY: UNLOCKING THE VALUE OF BOOKKEEPING
Learn how Debra Anderson, Director of Anderson Tax & Consulting and 2018 MYOB Certified Consultant of the Year, helps transform small businesses.
Before Receipt Bank, Debra was driving thousands of kilometres a year to her clients. Now with cloud technology, she can work with clients across Australia. To read her story, download the case study now.
BLOG POST: YOUR TAX SEASON CHECKLIST
With the holidays coming up and Tax Season just around the corner, now is the time to set your firm up for a successful busy season. And, we don’t just mean stocking the office kitchen with coffee and energy drinks.
This article examines two areas to focus on in order to get ahead now, while you still have time: preparing your processes and preparing your clients.
EBOOK: THE PAPERLESS PLAYBOOK
This one is a tried and true favorite. Growing your firm requires capacity, productivity and liquidity. And the best way to boost all three is by going paperless.
Thanks to new technology, firms of all sizes now have the opportunity to work smarter, grow faster and go further. But running a paperless practice isn’t just about how you store documents.
It’s about how you interact with your clients, the way you process information and even how you sell your services. In this ebook you’ll learn the key steps to put in place to run a paperless practice and the growth opportunities this creates.
EBOOK: 6 STEPS TO AN ADDITIONAL 100K
This ebook will walk you through a comprehensive, step-by-step plan to take your firm to the next level. With all of these 6 steps in place, you’ll be right on track to bring in an extra $100K for your firm in the new year.
Learn how to grow your firm, get the value you deserve, and build a long-term strategy.
Behind the scenes, the Receipt Bank product team is always hard at work researching, developing, and designing our newest features. These past few months have been particularly exciting with the launches of Bank Statement Extraction, Invoice Fetch, Paperwork Match, Receipt Bank Self-Employed and an integration with QuickBooks Desktop.
Catch up on all of our latest features here, and as always don’t hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager with any questions about them!