Today, working virtually is no longer a choice. COVID-19 has forced firms across the world to work from home and change their processes overnight.
How do you keep communicating with your clients when they need you most and support your team?
In 2011, Blumer CPAs closed their physical office and went virtual. In this exclusive guide, Jason Blumer and team lift the lid on what this looked like, what went well and what they’d do differently.
Download the guide to learn:
- How to stay motivated and aligned when virtual
- The first steps in preparing your firm for new technology and processes
- The best way to plan and develop your messaging
- Best practices in leadership and management
- The importance of believing in your team and the processes you’re implementing