Effortless record keeping for your sole traders and landlords
Better support your self-employed or landlord self assessment clients with Dext Solo. A HMRC recognised solution, which allows complete control and visibility of your clients' data, saving you and your clients hours every week.
Dext Solo is the first step in digital transformation for your accounting & bookkeeping business with your sole trader and landlord clients
You can use Dext Solo to:
- 'Instantly' export custom period summary totals for tax compliance workflows
- Obtain data from a range of sources, including bank feeds and/or source documents
- Onboard ITSA clients whether sole trader or landlord self assessment, easily connect income sources
- Monitor client’s KPIs with the right tools to capture, code and monitor transaction data
With Dext Solo, you’ll get:
- Happier teams with manageable workloads
- To take back time and create capacity for you and your clients
- Significantly reduced stress in coping with compliance
- A future MTD-ready firm to thrive beyond compliance
Halve the time it takes to service an income tax self-assessment client
Dext is the first step on your digital transformation journey
Give your clients the ability to capture and monitor their income, expenditure and transactions in real time. Allowing clients to make better decisions, feel confident about paying the right amount of tax and meeting their compliance obligations.
More time back
Forget evenings and weekends spent trying to manually capture and organise data. Snap or scan receipts and invoices in real time, on the go, via our Mobile App.
Have confidence knowing that the numbers are accurate and returns will be completed on time. Removing any fear of late penalties or data discrepancies.
Profit not pain
Doing nothing costs money and undue stress.
Give your clients a deeper understanding of their business, their income and the decisions they are making. For free.
Satisfy the self-assessment needs of you and your clients
The UK accounting profession is changing due to client expectations, new technology, and recent changes to MTD legislation from HMRC. Our solution enables accountants, bookkeepers, and clients to work together efficiently, saving time to focus on what matters most.
Dext Solo is suitable for:
- Non-vat registered, and unincorporated individuals with property income
- Unincorporated, non-vat registered individuals with income from self-employment, such as sole traders or landlords
- Accountants or bookkeepers with ITSA clients that want to improve the way they serve them
- Firms who want to be more digital and future-proof with a solution that is trusted recognised by the HMRC
You and your clients can:
- Connect clients to a single dashboard for wide visibility and control
- Capture income & expenditure data, using bank feeds and/or, source document scanning
- World class mobile app that clients understand and love
- Instant access to summary totals data and exports
And soon will be able to:
- Create and send Sales Invoices
- Act on business insights
"We're not looking to use the MTD ITSA delay as a reason to not continue with digital transformation. We still want those benefits for our clients, and for our own teams"
- Adam Croney, Westcotts
Dext Solo pricing
- Dext Solo is available in bundles of 5 clients, and as single clients on top of a minimum initial bundle size of 5 clients
- An initial 5 client bundle is priced at £5 per client per month and is available as ACPM only
- Additional single clients can be added from £6.49 per client per month
- Dext Solo is only available via Dext Partners
Until November 1st 2023
the MTD-ready solution
Bundle of 5 clients
Get started with Dext Solo
The first step in digital transformation for your accounting & bookkeeping business with your sole trader and landlord clients
Already a Dext Customer?
If you are an existing customer, click the link below to start your free trial of Dext Solo today.
Are you new to Dext?
If you are a new Dext customer, click the link below to start your free trial of Dext today.