Technology evolves fast, and it can be difficult for accounting firms to keep track of changes or know where to invest to save time, cut costs and improve efficiency. If even large accounting firms are often overwhelmed by the digital solutions available, for smaller and medium-sized practices the challenges can be even bigger.
Enter the cloud accounting specialist.
As the digital revolution reshapes the way work is done, in the accounting industry, this transformation has resulted in the emergence of this new type of professional. Often an accountant – although not necessarily -, the cloud accounting specialist is responsible for identifying opportunities and implementing solutions with the help of technology.
Combining the knowledge and skills required in such a regulated industry alongside a natural excitement for smart digital solutions, they play a vital role in helping practices of any size and clients navigate the world of automation. And, contrary to what some might think, having a one on the team isn’t a privilege for larger firms only.
The best thing? You can hire one, discover one in your team… or even become one yourself.
If that sounds complex, worry not – we’ve created an extensive guide with everything you need to know about cloud accounting specialists.
Download our free guide to find out:
- What cloud accounting specialists do and why they’re important;
- Why every firm (small or large) needs one;
- How to hire a cloud accounting specialist or empower one in your team;
- How to become a cloud accounting specialist;
- The risks of not having one in your firm;
- How exactly they implement new technologies;
- The value they bring to clients;
- How they can help your firm generate new revenue;
And much more!